Love Ya Self : 7 Inspirational Quotes To Live By
February is a month to celebrate love and friendship....the perfect time to check back in with your relationship with YOURSELF! Our world blossoms when we operate from a place of self love, respect, compassion and confidence.
NO ONE IS YOU AND THAT IS YOUR SUPERPOWER.
<< Are you interested in becoming a contributor to our content? CLICK HERE to learn how! >>
Treat YA SELF to some light and quick self love quote reading and let them propel you forward into a little more love towards yourself this year. Bonus points if you pick a favorite, pop it on your mirror and read it daily.
1. You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to other people.
2. No one is you and that is your superpower.
3. Perhaps, we should love ourselves so fiercely, that when others see us they know exactly how it should be done.
- Rudy Francisco
4. I am enough, I have always been enough, I will always be enough.
5. She remembered who she was and the game changed.
- Lalah Deliah
6. Don’t you know yet? It is your light that lights the world.
7. And I said to my body, softly, “I want to be your friend.” It took a long breath and replied, “I have been waiting my whole life for this.”
- Nayyirah Waheed
YOU OWE YOURSELF THE LOVE THAT YOU SO FREELY GIVE TO OTHER PEOPLE.
Happy love month.
Jenny is a mama, DJ, yoga teacher and beach-obsessed boss babe at TheKaiLife.com. You can find her with a huge smile on her face adventuring with her husband, son Kai and fur babies Koa & Snorkel; spinning music and dancing with you late night; on her yoga mat or under a palm tree.
Follow her on instagram @iseekthewaves @jadoreurlife .
JOIN OUR FREE I LOVE BEACH YOGA FACEBOOK TRIBE to find friends who love yoga and the beach & gain access to special classes.