THE KAI LIFE
ARE FREE TO GO ANYWHERE, BUT IT'S SURPRISING HOW OFTEN THEY HEAD IN YOUR DIRECTION.
The Kai Life is your source for yoga at home and in person, connection to a clan who is just as obsessed with yoga & the waves, calendar access for oceanside yoga around the globe & your source for high vibration scoop.
We are building a space to share articles on yoga & other fitness, recipes, mindfulness, inspiring stories, laughter, love, travel and more (of course, anything beach related!). If you have an idea for an article or regular column, please submit it to us! We are building a fantastic community and are excited to offer a platform for you to harness your writing skills and share your voice.
By submitting your first and all following articles for publication on The Kai Life (TheKailife.com and any corresponding social platforms), you (the author and any other contributing authors) acknowledge that you have read to and agree to the following terms and conditions ::
1. You allow The Kai Life to publish the article on The Kai Life and any corresponding social platforms.
2. You understand that once you submit your article, it becomes the property of The Kai Life and your article may be subject to minor changes including its title, grammar, spelling, punctuation, stylist and other editing changes.
3. You assure that this article has not been and will not be published anywhere else in full or in part and you agree to not sell your published Kai Life articles to any other online publication.
4. We do not allow plagiarism. You assure that this article was entirely written by you and any contributing partners and that it is not plagiarized.
5. You allow The Kai Life to keep your article published for as long as we choose.
6. Submitting an article to The Kai Life does not guarantee that it will be published. You will receive a response from us within 14 days in regards to publishing your article - if you receive no response within 14 days or if your submission is denied, your article is no longer deemed property of The Kai Life and you are welcome to publish it elsewhere.
7. Along with your article, please submit your headshot, a short bio no greater than 10 sentences and a link to your website (if you would like to add a link). If your submission is published, your name, picture, bio and link will be added to the bottom of your article.